Utility Information




Request For Proposal For New Drinking Well Pumps

Published on Monday, December 20, 2021:

  • Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville)
  • Gainesville Sun
  • Orlando Sentinel
  • Tallahassee Democrat
  • Tampa Bay Times


Leak Usage Policy 

New Utility Service Application
WCA – Customer Welcome Letter

Bronson 2020 Water Quality Report

In Order to Keep you and our staff safe, we encourage you to make your payments over the phone with a Credit Card/Debit Card(Visa-Master Card accepted) or use the drop box in the back of town hall.

The Town of Bronson is proud to offer water, sewer, and garbage pick up to its residents. These services are all paid for through your Utility Bill. It is the mission of the city to provide accurate utility bills in a timely manner to our residents.

This page has been provided to give you information about our utility billing practices. Also, new customers are able to get information on establishing new service.

Payments are accepted by:

  • In person at Town Hall – 650 Oak Street
  • My mail at PO Box 266 Bronson, FL 32621
  • After hours-Drop box behind the Town Hall (please do not put cash in the drop box)

In Person payments:

  • Cash
  • Check/Money Order
  • Credit Card (Visa-Master Card accepted) (include a 3.5% Processing Fee)

Online Payments:  All card payments include a 3.5% processing fee.



Whereas an authoritative study undertaken and presented has recommended that water rates be increased; and

Whereas, the Town Council has reviewed the recommendations, discussed and considered the rate structure independently as well, and determined that certain adjustments are required in the interest of fiscal integrity and service maintenance; and

Whereas, under the provision of the Bronson Municipal Code, utility rates are subject to adjustment by resolution;


  1. There shall be a two-year rate increase in charges for water service, accomplished incrementally.  In year 1, commencing March 1, 2021 the base consumer rate for provision of water shall increase by 11.5% for all customers.  In the second year, commencing March 1, 2022 a like increase of 11.5% of the rate prevailing at the time of this Resolution shall take effect, so that the total increase shall, cumulatively, equal 23% of that which presently obtains.
  2. The charges for wastewater collection, treatment and disposal shall, effective March 1, 2021 be increased by 4%.
  3. All officers and agents of the Town are directed to proceed accordingly and the Clerk is specifically directed to publish this resolution in a local newspaper as soon as it is adopted and signed.
  4. All other provisions of law, ordinance and/or administrative regulation are confirmed as applicable and shall continue in full force and effect as regards the municipal furnishing of water and sewer services.


Curtis Stacy, Public Works Director
Phone: (352) 486-2354
Email: parks@townofbronson.org

Nikki Keller, Utility Clerk
Phone: (352) 486-2354
Email:  utilityclerk@townofbronson.org